Online Paid Survey Money
Despite what is commonly believe and stated by many people who have been burned by online paid survey fraud previously, the online survey industry is well and alive. Many people have achieved financial freedom this way but have remained silent to keep the “secret” amongst a careful few.
The fact that has led people to saying that online paid surveys are scams is that because of the nature of the internet which can’t be regulated there are indeed many scammers and fraudsters out there. What is done is that they will attract newbies to take surveys for them which they will then re-sell upwards to legitimate online survey providers. The newbie will never be paid for his work and then later condemns the whole online survey industry as a fraud.
This is quite unfortunate as the majority of newbies entering the market will inevitably make this mistake and sign-up to work for fraudulent companies and never get money for their online paid surveys that they completed. A leading internet marketing company has suggested that as many as 80% of all survey sites available on the internet are fraudulent leaving only 20% of the market to legitimate survey providers. It is surely that because of this many people starting out fall into the trap.
The reason that most newbies get drawn into scams is plainly because of greed and impatience. A lot of the time when fraudulent companies will advertise that they will provide survey participants with unbelievably high pay-outs such as $100 for a 15 minute survey or something similar. The newbie will be instantly attracted and be extremely happy when they see that their account with the survey provider states the $100 credited. They will then continue their efforts to happily see their account inflate. Unfortunately at the end of the month or their accounting period their account with the survey provider will be closed for some bogus reason and all the money disappears without them ever seeing it.
Instead of immediately signing up to the first survey company they see newbies should take the extra effort to actually verify that they will get their money at the end of the month. This is done through thorough research of any online survey company before actually signing up to any survey company, remembers that 80% of the time survey companies online are scams and as such the odds are not stacked in your favor.
Alternatively, newbies can (and should) use the services of online survey rating agencies who actually go through the trouble of rating each survey provider. This is not only good because true pay-outs are determined by also that monthly checks are guaranteed. Survey rating agencies like PaidSurveysOnline.com and SurveyScout.com will never list scam sites as their reputations depend on it. The costs of these reports are less than $50 and anyone new to the industry should strongly consider their use. These rating companies are there to provide services which try to regulate the survey industry and as such should be supported.